I start this week with some feisty and insightful letters from listeners and end with an idiosyncratic list of my products of the year, decade and millennium (so far).
- (01:34) Who’s more mean, trads or pomos? Responses to my critique of the famous “toast scene” in the movie Five Easy Pieces.
- (18:39) How can the mythic impulse in religion be integrated?
- (22:55) My ebullient resilience, and how to capture integral in four bullet points
- (26:25) My products of the year, decade and millennium so far
- (34:40) Gratitude to the Integral movement’s leading light
And farewell to a no-fun but probably quite fruitful year. Hope you all have a Happy Holiday! – Jeff Salzman