I will be a panel member at the upcoming online Integral European Conference along with many other great presenters, practice groups and discussions. Hope you will join!
When: Sunday, May 23rd, 4:00 CEST / 8am PDT / 11am EDT / 1am AEST | Duration: 1 hour
In this panel discussion Steve McIntosh, John Bunzl and Jeff Salzman will look at the evolutionary causes, manifestations and possible solutions to the culture wars of our time. They will tackle questions such as:
- How might integral theory interpret political polarization?
- Is polarization an inevitable clash of developmental worldviews?
- How do we avoid its worst manifestations?
- In what ways could it be fruitful?
- Is a post-polarization culture possible, and what would it look like?
About the panel members:
Steve McIntosh is president of the Institute for Cultural Evolution, and the author of several books on integral theory, including his latest, Developmental Politics: How America Can Grow Into a Better Version of Itself.
John Bunzl is the founder of the Simpol (Simultaneous Policy) campaign for global cooperation, and co-author of The SIMPOL Solution. He has also authored a number of papers on global governance published in Journal of Integral Theory & Practice.
Jeff Salzman is the host of The Daily Evolver podcast, now in its 10th year, and co-founder of the Boulder Integral Center.